We will be having PT Foundation’s Volunteer Open House (Volunteer Induction & Gathering).
The details are as below:
o Date: 18th July 2010 (Sunday)
o Time: 2.30pm to 5pm
o Venue: PT Foundation Headquarters (7C/1, Jalan Ipoh Kecil, Off Jalan Raja Laut, 50350 Kuala Lumpur)
o Who should attend: All volunteers (both new and old) from all the programmes (Drug Users, Men who have Sex with Men, Postive Living, Sex Worker & Transsexual). Anyone from the general public interested in volunteering with PT Foundation is also invited.
o Dress Code: Casual
a. HIV in Malaysia – Global scenarios, Malaysian trend, MARP trends, our research data and the impact
b. Intro to PTF – organisational background, vision, mission, intro to Programmes
c. Role of volunteers – Types of volunteers, volunteer expectations and code of conduct & current volunteer vacancies
d. Updates on our upcoming events and other happenings (where we need volunteers)
· Kurma Project for Hari Raya
· Jom Chow Kit
· Fundraising to upgrade the HQ
· Source for sponsors for Ikhlas DIC for furniture
e. Q&A & filling up of the volunteer registration form
f. Refreshments and networking
1) To build a better relationship with our volunteers
2) To appreciate our existing volunteers
3) To inform current updates, upcoming events, projects and programmes of PTF
4) To recruit volunteers for upcoming projects
Kindly RSVP your attendance to us by/before the 16th of July (Friday) via email (email@example.com). Thanks everyone!
For more information, please get in touch with Julian or Jeremy at 03-4044 4611 or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.