how to have safe fun
Date: 22 January 2011 (Saturday)
Time: 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Venue: @ the Albion KL - Jalan Berangan
why you must attend
You are interested in sauna cruising but you have not yet as you do not know how and you are afraid of the risks and danger of sauna cruising. Or you have been a regular to sauna cruising, and you always ended up being rejected and you are at a lost. Then, this session is for you and you need to come on by to join us to find out more the art of cruising at different sauna and to find out what are the dos and don'ts about sauna cruising.
who you will meet & WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This session is designed as a safe space for gay or bisexual men for those between the ages 18 & 30 years old plus.
· FACILITATOR led group discussions, activities, videos & games filled with experience sharing
· Group discussions & scenario analyses
· Gain the insight of others & individual selves
· Focused & fun-filled networking opportunities
*Note: - Admission is open to all but limited to first-come-first-served basis
- Register now as places are limited! RSVP your name, age and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org, or 03-4044 4611 by/before Friday (20 January 2011) at 12noon
- Materials & light refreshments included
- Please contact Jeremy or Julian via email or telephone to register