ISEAN-Hivos – HIV/AIDS (MARPS) Round 10
EoI Number 1: ISEAN-Hivos -GF-R10-HIV/AIDS
Issuance Date: April 25, 2012
ISEAN-Hivos-GF-R10-HIV/AIDS – CONSULTANT TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL EXPERTISE – MALAYSIA
“Strengthening community systems to reduce vulnerability to and impact of HIV infection on MSM and TG in Insular Southeast Asia”
In 2010, the Insular Southeast Asian Network on MSM, TG, and HIV (ISEAN) and the Humanist Institute for Co-operation with Developing Countries (Hivos) jointly submitted a regional proposal to the Global Fund for AIDS, Malaria, and Tuberculosis (GFATM) Round 10. The programme, entitled ‘Strengthening Community Systems to Reduce Vulnerability to and Impact of HIV infection on MSM and TG in Insular Southeast Asia’, was approved by GFATM and contract for the grant was signed on 6 October, 2011. This grant has the main goal of reducing (a) the vulnerability and risks of MSM and TG to HIV infection and (b) the impact of HIV on their lives in Insular Southeast Asia. It intends to address critical gaps in supporting and scaling up activities that reduce HIV/AIDS among MSMs and TGs.
PT Foundation as the Sub Recipient of the grant, is looking for a capable Consultant to support the completion of 2010 and 2011 accounts in support of the organization applying for tax-exempt status. Specifically, the following will be provided to the Regional Programme Manager for the ISEAN-Hivos Programme to address the Grant’s requirements:
- Complete the necessarily filings and accounts of our 2010/2011 accounts to be able to apply for tax-exempt status.
- Support the Finance Manager in any other related tasks as required.
- Experience in Malaysian accounting processes and procedures.
- Relevant accounting qualifications.
- Experience in NGO work focused on HIV-AIDS, experience working on MSM and TG concerns preferred;
- With relevant experience in community organizing / community development;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
The selected Consultant to Provide Financial Expertise shall be engaged starting May 15, 2012 up to June 30, 2012.
An Expression of Interest (EoI) Letter, together with the applicant’s CV must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 10th, 2012 addressed to Mr. Kevin Nicholas Baker, National Programme Manager ISEAN-Hivos Programme.
Shortlisted applicants will be formally invited for an interview. They may also be requested to provide additional documents, as needed.